*This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.Jump to Recipe
Raspberry Yogurt Muffins
These healthy raspberry yogurt muffins are so soft, fluffy, and moist! Seriously, melt-in-your-mouth delicious! When I think of the perfect Spring/Summer muffin, it definitely involves some kind of berry (or lemon) and needs to be light and fluffy. These are packed with so much flavor and richness, complete with bursts of fresh raspberries in every bite! They are not overly sweet, and made with healthy, nutrient-dense ingredients like Greek yogurt, oat flour and eggs.
HOW TO MAKE THESE DELICIOUS RASPBERRY YOGURT MUFFINS:
All you’ll need for these easy raspberry yogurt muffins is a few simple ingredients, two mixing bowls, muffin pan, and muffin liners (I love the reusable silicone muffin liners because they are so easy to use and the muffins never stick to the liners!). They are made with simple, wholesome ingredients and there are several substitutes so hopefully you’ll have everything you need!
- oat flour
- greek yogurt
- milk (of choice)
- coconut oil
- brown sugar
- baking powder
What I used:
- OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Stainless-Steel Mixing Bowl Set
- Premium Bakeware Standard Muffin and Cupcake Pan, 12-Cup Baking Pan
- Reusable Silicone Baking Cups (12) – these are one of my favorite kitchen purchases ever! They are $8, super easy to wash and are perfect for muffins, cupcakes, mini cheesecakes and more!
- 365 by Whole Foods Market, Expeller Pressed Coconut Oil, Unrefined Virgin, 14 Fl Oz
- I love oat flour because it is inexpensive, makes great baked goods and you can easily make your own if you want to! Either buy oat flour or blend gluten-free rolled oats until flour-like! My favorite oat flour to buy is this one from Arrowhead Mills. If I am making my own, I like using Bob’s Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats
- Last but not least, I used my favorite Greek yogurt (for baking, smoothies or yogurt bowls) – FAGE 2%
NOTE: I have not personally tried these substitutes for this recipe and can’t guarantee they will work. I share substitutions in hopes to help those who need to make substitutions!
- If you want to make these vegan, you could try using non-dairy milk, unsweetened non-dairy yogurt and an egg substitute of your choice. My favorite egg substitute is flax egg(s), which is 1 tbsp flaxseed meal mixed with 2 – 2 1/2 tbsp water (for 1 egg). You can also try applesauce (1/4 cup per egg and may want to add an extra 1/2 tsp baking powder) or banana (1 small ripe banana = 1 egg).
- in place of oat flour, you can try almond flour, all purpose flour or gluten-free all purpose flour
- instead of brown sugar, you can use coconut sugar or cane sugar
- you could easily use regular butter in place of the coconut oil
- If you’d like, blueberries or strawberries could easily be subbed for the raspberries
How To Make:
It is so easy to make these raspberry greek yogurt muffins and they come together in just a few simple steps! First preheat the oven and add your silicone muffin liners to a 12 cup muffin pan. In a medium mixing bowl whisk together eggs and brown sugar, then mix in the remainder of the wet ingredients (Greek yogurt, milk, coconut oil) until smooth. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together oat flour and baking powder. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until no clumps remain. Fill each muffin cup ~3/4 and add a few raspberries on top. Lastly, pop in the oven & they’ll be ready to enjoy warm in about 20 minutes!
Raspberry Yogurt Muffins
- 1 ¾ cups oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 5 tbsp coconut oil melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup raspberries cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add silicone muffin liners to a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Whisk together eggs and brown sugar, then mix in yogurt, milk, and coconut oil. Mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oat flour, and baking powder.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until no clumps remain. Fold in raspberries, leaving a few for the top of the muffins.
- Fill each muffin cup to the top. Add a few extra raspberries on top.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy!
Additional Recipes You’ll Love
I have several delicious breakfast muffins or cookies that I think you’ll also love: Coffee Cake Greek Yogurt Muffins, Carrot Cake Muffins, Chunky Monkey Muffins, Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins (can also be made vegan) & SunButter Breakfast Cookies (vegan), Cinnamon Roll Muffins , Cookie Dough Fudge Bars (paleo & vegan), Double Chocolate Cookie Skillet (paleo & vegan),Lemon Bars (gluten-free), Flourless Zucchini Brownies (paleo), Birthday Cake Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet (paleo & vegan)
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!