Mini Turtle CheesecakesJump to Recipe
These Mini Turtle Cheesecakes are the absolute best cheesecakes I’ve ever had. Bonus points for being the perfect single serve size! These would be a great addition to any Thanksgiving celebration, especially if others are in charge of pumpkin and/or apple pie. They are sweet but not overwhelming, and are complete with all the things you love about a classic chocolate turtle (chocolate, pecans and caramel!).
What You’ll Need:
You only need a handful of ingredients and a few simple steps to make these Mini Turtle Cheesecakes!
- chocolate graham crackers
- brown sugar
- cane sugar
- cream cheese
- greek yogurt
- vanilla extract
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce or melted chocolate chips
* Possible substitutes listed below. NOTE: I have not personally tried any of these substitutes for this recipe, however I believe they could work.
- you could substitute coconut sugar or cane sugar for the brown sugar in the crust
- instead of chocolate graham crackers, you could absolute use regular graham crackers or gluten free graham crackers should work
- in place of greek yogurt, you could use sour cream
How To Make:
This recipe has a few steps but it doesn’t take much time and is well worth the wait! First, mix together the crust ingredients and push down on the bottom of each muffin liner. Bake at 350 for 6-7 minutes. Let cool, then top each one with 1/2 tsp of caramel sauce and a sprinkle (about 1 tbsp) of chopped pecans (optional). Then, cream together the cream cheese, greek yogurt, egg and vanilla extract. Add the cream cheese mixture over the caramel and pecans and bake for 18-20 minutes. Let cool on the countertop completely. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight. Top with crushed pecans, chocolate sauce, and caramel. Enjoy!
Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbles *see note for how to make
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- Pecans chopped
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate sauce or melted chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & line muffin tray (all 12 slots)
- Mix together crust ingredients. Push down 1 1/2 tbsp in the bottom of each cup. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Let the crust cool for ~ 5 minutes, then top each with ½ tsp caramel sauce and about 1/2 tbsp pecans (optional)
- Cream together the greek yogurt and cream cheese until smooth. Then mix in egg, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Add ~ 1 ½ tbsp cream cheese mixture over the caramel and pecans. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely (about 30 minutes), then refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Top with crushed pecans, chocolate sauce, and caramel. Enjoy!
Additional Recipes You’ll Love:
I have several delicious snack and dessert recipes you may also love: No Bake Red Velvet Truffles (paleo, vegan), Lemon Protein Balls (gf, df, nut free), Cookies & Cream Truffles (gf, vegan), Cookie Dough Fudge Bars (vegan, paleo), Rocky Road Fudge Bars (vegan, paleo), & more dessert recipes
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!