Mint Oreo Mini CheesecakesJump to Recipe
These Mint Oreo Mini Cheesecakes are so fun and absolutely delicious! They are perfect for any St Patrick’s Day celebration and I think they have bonus points for being the perfect single serve size! They are sweet but not overwhelming, and are complete with the perfect crunch and mix of mint and chocolate.
What You’ll Need:
You only need a handful of ingredients and a few simple steps to make these Mint Oreo Mini Cheesecakes!
- mint oreos
- cane sugar
- cream cheese
- greek yogurt
- vanilla extract
- peppermint extract
- chocolate sauce or melted chocolate chips (optional)
- green food coloring (optional)
* Possible substitutes listed below. NOTE: I have not personally tried any of these substitutes for this recipe, however I believe they could work.
- you could substitute any granular sugar for the cane sugar in the cheesecake
- instead of mint oreos, you could absolute use regular oreos or a different brand of “oreos”
- in place of greek yogurt, you could use sour cream
How To Make:
This recipe has a few steps but it doesn’t take much time and is well worth the wait! First, separate the mint oreo cookie outside and cream center into two separate bowls. Then, mix together the crust ingredients and push down on the bottom of each muffin liner. Bake at 350 for 6-7 minutes. Then, cream together the oreo cream center, cream cheese, greek yogurt, egg, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and green food coloring (optional). Add the cream cheese mixture over the crust and bake for 18-20 minutes. Let cool on the countertop completely. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight. Top with chocolate sauce or melted chocolate chips and additional mint oreo pieces (optional). Enjoy!
Mint Oreo Mini Cheesecake
- 1 cup mint oreo crumbles only cookie pieces of 15 oreos
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 15 oreos only the cream center
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- dash of green food coloring optional
- Melted chocolate drizzle
- Mint oreo pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & line 12 slots of a muffin tray
- Separate the cookie outside and cream center of the oreos into two different bowls. In a ziploc bag or using a food processor, crush the cookie pieces until no large chunks remain.
- Mix together crust ingredients. Push down 1 1/2 tbsp in the bottom of each cup. Bake for 6 minutes. Let cool for ~ 5 minutes.
- Cream together the cream centers of the oreos, greek yogurt and cream cheese until smooth. Then mix in egg, sugar, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and green food coloring (optional).
- Add ~ 2 tbsp cream cheese mixture over the crust. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely (about 30 minutes), then refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Top with melted chocolate and mint oreo pieces. Enjoy!
Additional Recipes You’ll Love:
I have several delicious snack and dessert recipes you may also love: Mini Turtle Cheesecakes, No Bake Red Velvet Truffles (paleo, vegan), Lemon Protein Balls (gf, df, nut free), Cookies & Cream Truffles (gf, vegan), Cookie Dough Fudge Bars (vegan, paleo), Rocky Road Fudge Bars (vegan, paleo), & more dessert recipes
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!