Cookies & Cream Truffles
These cookies and cream truffles are insanely good. I made them this afternoon and immediately knew I needed to share them asap! They are the perfect mix of flavors, and rich but not overly sweet. If you love all things cookies and cream (like me!), then you NEED THESE!
These cookies & cream truffles are only made with 7 ingredients, take a few minutes to make and are vegan & gluten-free (depending on oreos and chocolate chips used)!
What You’ll Need:
To make these Cookies & Cream Truffles, you’ll just need 7 simple ingredients and a few simple steps!
- almond flour
- coconut cream
- coconut oil
- maple syrup (optional)
- vanilla extract
- chocolate chips
* Possible substitutes listed below. NOTE: I have not personally tried any of these substitutes for this recipe, however I believe they could work.
- you can easily use gluten-free, keto, or homemade oreos for this recipe
- for the chocolate coating, you could use white chocolate or make your own dark chocolate by melting coconut oil and cacao powder together.
- for the coconut oil used to help the chocolate melt, you can use butter instead
- in place of coconut cream, you can try using heavy cream
- instead of the maple syrup, you could use any sweetener of choice
How To Make:
This recipe comes together in just a few simple steps. First, mix the almond flour, coconut cream, coconut oil, cream from the oreos, and vanilla extract together. Refrigerate that for 30 minutes, then gently mix in the crushed oreo cookies. Roll into 12-16 balls, dip in melted chocolate and freeze until chocolate hardens (about 10 minutes).
Cookies & Cream Truffles
- 1 cup almond flour
- 6 oreos
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
Chocolate coating (melt together):
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut cream, coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup (optional), and the center cream of the oreos only (set aside the cookie part of the oreos). Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Crumble the cookie part of the oreos and gently mix into batter.
- Roll into 12-16 balls, then dip each one in the melted chocolate mixture. Top with additional oreo crumbles (optional).
- Freeze until chocolate hardens (about 10 minutes) & enjoy! Or, freeze for 1-2 hours for more of a solidified center (like shown in the picture)
Additional Recipes You’ll Love:
I have several delicious snack and dessert recipes you may also love: No Bake Red Velvet Truffles (paleo, vegan), Lemon Protein Balls (gf, df, nut free), Snickerdoodle Protein Cookies (df, gf, paleo), Unicorn Cookie Dough Protein Balls (df, gf, paleo), Chocolate Protein Donuts (gf, df, nut free, paleo), & more snack recipes!
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!