Being healthy doesn’t have to be difficult or complicated! I work one-on-one with my clients to help them make the small changes that add up to produce real and lasting results. I won’t give you a list of good and bad foods or require you to calculate how many grams of carbohydrates you eat in a day.
My approach empowers you to improve your relationship with food by discovering what works for you and your body’s specific needs. This means ditching the calorie counting and crash diets for good! I believe that “all foods fit” and by working with me you will be able to reach your goals while still enjoying all your favorite foods! I’m excited to uncover this balance, help you regain confidence in the foods you eat, and allow you to become your healthiest self!
My goal is to help you create healthy, sustainable habits that will lead to improvements in your day-to-day energy and long-term health. This is done so without any complicated diets, calorie counting or stress!
Health is never one size-fits all and your diet should be uniquely yours. No matter what option you chose, we will develop a plan that is based on your unique needs and allows you to achieve balance and become your healthiest self!
Action plan for long term success!
During this nutrition assessment (1 hour via skype or zoom), we will discuss everything from diet to lifestyle (stress, routine, sleep) and family history. It is a very comprehensive discussion and you will walk away feeling empowered and knowledgeable. This session allows me to create a detailed and personalized action plan for you & best set you up for long-term success.
You’ll receive a detailed and personalized nutrition plan following the assessment (that we will go over together). For addition support implementing the plan, you will also receive a 45 minute follow up session.
Follow Up Session (45 min)
This gives you additional support following the nutrition assessment and receiving the personalized nutrition plan!
- 1 hour in depth Nutrition Assessment
- Detailed recommendations and action plan from me – provided via email and a short discussion so you can ask questions (20-30 min)
- 30-minute follow up session (via phone, skype or zoom) one to three weeks later. We’ll discuss successes and set backs, and I’ll provide you with further knowledge and confidence to continue creating healthy, sustainable habits
- 50% off exclusive discount to Forking Fresh – which provides you with delicious & easy recipes based on your preferences and allergies
- Unlimited text and email support for one month
- Worksheets, resources and activities when necessary
COST: $99 (Limited time only! Usually $199)
Purchase & schedule your session by clicking the “buy now” below and then setting an appointment. Please schedule the appointment at least 48 hours in advance and expect to receive an email from me within 24 hours (if you don’t, that means the appointment did not go through and you should email me directly: email@example.com). I can’t wait to help you become your healthiest self!
For more information, email me firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this contact form