Pretty sure I love everything that involves peanut butter and chocolate together. I’m not sure how I’ve never made cookies like this before, but these peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies are definitely going to be a new staple over here! Everything you love about a classic chocolate chip cookie, but with the most gooey delicious center.
They only take 15 minutes total from start to finish (including baking time) & are gluten-free, dairy-free.
- Gluten free oat flour
- Natural peanut butter
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Whisk together eggs and brown sugar. Add in peanut butter and vanilla extract, mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and baking powder. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until doughlike. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Roll into 20 balls (~1 heaping tbsp each). Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy : )