Cookie Dough Fudge BarsJump to Recipe
Sweetening up my quarantine time with these cookie dough fudge bars. A layer of fudgy deliciousness topped with edible cookie dough, what more could you want? Seriously though, these are definitely going to be a new staple over here and I know you all will love them!
They take minutes to make, only 7-ingredients total and are vegan + paleo friendly!
- almond flour
- coconut oil
- milk (of choice)
- maple syrup
- chocolate chips
- cacao powder
- nut butter (of choice)
How To Make:
This recipe is super simple – just two layers and a few minutes to make! First, make the fudge layer by melting the chocolate and combining with the cacao powder and peanut butter until smooth. Evenly spread that across bottom of bread pan and refrigerate for about 20 minutes. Then, create the cookie dough layer by mixing all ingredients together and folding in chocolate chips. Spread across fudge layer and place back in the refrigerator for 20 minutes, or until firm enough to cut. Cut into 10+ bars & enjoy. That’s it! So easy and SO WORTH IT!
No Bake Cookie Dough Fudge Bars
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice
Cookie Dough Layer:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2.5 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- Fudge layer: melt together chocolate chips and coconut oil. In a bowl, combine melted chocolate with milk, cacao powder and peanut butter until smooth. Evenly spread across bottom of bread pan and refrigerate for ~20 minutes.
- Cookie dough layer: mix together almond flour, milk, maple and coconut oil until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips. Spread across fudge layer and place back in the refrigerator for 20 minutes, or until firm enough to cut.
- Cut into 10+ bars & enjoy.
Additional Recipes You’ll Love:
I have several delicious dessert recipes you may also love: No Bake Red Velvet Truffles (paleo, vegan), Lemon Protein Balls (gf, df, nut free), Cookies & Cream Truffles (gf, vegan), Caramel Cookie Dough Bars (vegan, paleo), Rocky Road Fudge Bars (vegan, paleo), & more dessert recipes
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!