gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
Chocolate Chip Tahini Blondies
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1 ripe banana – not overripe browning or else it will taste more like banana bread
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 5 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a small bowl, combine flour with sugar and salt
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash the banana thoroughly. Then add in melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and eggs and whisk well. Lastly, add in tahini and mix until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix thoroughly, until smooth. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture in and spread evenly. Top with extra chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes, then cut into 16 squares (or desired amount).