Pumpkin Streusel MuffinsJump to Recipe
These Pumpkin Streusel Muffins are super soft, subtly sweet and are complete with all the warm flavors of Fall. Then, top it with the irresistible pumpkin spice streusel and a coconut butter drizzle (or icing of your choice!) to knock it out of the park.
What You’ll Need:
You only need a handful of ingredients and a few simple steps to make these Pumpkin Streusel Muffins!
- oat flour
- pumpkin purée
- brown sugar
- milk, of choice
- vanilla extract
- pumpkin pie spice
- baking powder
- Streusel: coconut flour, butter, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice
* Possible substitutes listed below. NOTE: I have not personally tried any of these substitutes for this recipe, however I believe they could work.
- you could substitute coconut sugar for the brown sugar
- for the streusel, you could try subbing the coconut flour for 1/2-3/4 cup of oat flour, or regular flour. Also, you could sub vegan butter for the streusel.
- to make theses vegan, you could try to sub the eggs for 2 flax eggs, but I am not positive that will work.
How To Make:
This recipe comes together in just a few simple steps. First, combine the wet ingredients, then add in the dry ingredients. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 the way full. Then, sprinkle with the streusel top and bake! Once cooled, you can add an icing of your choice (I used coconut butter).
Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- 1 2/3 cups oat flour
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp vegan butter melted
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3-4 tbsp coconut butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and fill muffin pan with 12 silicone cups
- Whisk together eggs and brown sugar, then mix in pumpkin purée, milk and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder
- Add dry ingredients to wet.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill each muffin cup mostly to the top, and then top with streusel
- Bake for 18-20 min
- Let cool, top with coconut butter & enjoy
Additional Recipes You’ll Love:
I have several delicious muffins that I think you’ll also love: Cinnamon Roll Muffins, Coffee Cake Greek Yogurt Muffins, Birthday Cake Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet (paleo & vegan)
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!