Ever since I started cooking healthier meals for myself (around senior year of college), I’ve been determined to create recipes that contain tons of vegetables but are also simple, fun, and delicious. These zucchini pizza bites definitely checked all those boxes! I’m actually a little shocked that I never thought to make them before, but better late than never, right? These cuties each contain 13 different vegetables, thanks to Otamot’s Essential Sauce – which is a blend of 10 vegetables, with no added sugar and loaded with so many nutrients! It’s absolutely my new favorite tomato sauce – performs just like other sauces, but tastes way more fresh and flavorful.
These pizza bites are gluten-free, have no added sugar, and only take about 20-25 minutes to make. Also, you can switch up the pizza toppings (different vegetables, pepperoni, etc) to your liking. So, whether you want to make them for yourself, your family, or bring to a party – they are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Brought to you by Otamot
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- 1 extra large zucchini or 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 cup Otamot Essential Sauce
- ½ cup organic mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup mushrooms sliced
- ½ small red onion sliced
- ½ small green onion diced
- ¼ cup black olives diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Slice the zucchini into coins about 1/4” thick. Place on a paper towel, sprinkle with salt, and let sit while you dice the other vegetables (this pulls some of the water out of the zucchini)
- Thinly dice onions, green pepper, mushrooms and olives
- Place zucchini on baking sheet. Top each one with Otamot sauce, then mozzarella cheese, then vegetables.
- Bake for 10 minutes & enjoy 🙂