gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
Carrot Cake Bars
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup vanilla skyr yogurt (or desired frosting)
- walnuts (optional)
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs and coconut sugar. Mix in butter, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree. Once combined, mix in grated carrots
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add in wet ingredients until smooth
- Pour into 9×13 pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes
- Let cool, top with vanilla skyr yogurt (or frosting of choice) & enjoy!