Vegan Mini Lime CheesecakesJump to Recipe
These Vegan Mini Lime Cheesecakes are the perfect year round treat! They are light, refreshing and made with the most simple ingredients! In addition, they are no bake and come together in only 20 minutes (plus refrigeration time).
What You’ll Need:
You only need a handful of ingredients and a few simple steps to make these Vegan Mini Lime Cheesecakes!
- vegan graham crackers
- vegan butter
- brown sugar
- silken tofu
- coconut milk
- vanilla extract
- agar agar powder (linked one here!)
* Possible substitutes listed below. NOTE: I have not personally tried any of these substitutes for this recipe, however I believe they could work.
- you could substitute coconut sugar for the brown sugar
- any milk should work in place of the coconut milk
How To Make:
This recipe seems more complicated than it is. You only need a few steps. First, mix together the crust ingredients and push down on the bottom of each muffin liner. Then, bring the coconut milk, sugar and agar agar powder to a mild boil, keep stirring until fully dissolved. Let sit for 5 min. Then, blend with the other filling ingredients. Pour 1/4 cup into each muffin tin (over the graham cracker), and then refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight. Top with vegan whipped cream & lime zest (optional).
Vegan Mini Lime Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbles *see note for how to make
- 3 tbsp vegan butter melted
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 16 oz block silken tofu, drained
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2.5 tsp agar agar powder
- 1/2 cup lime juice about 3-4 limes
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- coconut whipped cream
- lime zest
- Line 12 slots of a muffin tin with silicone liners.
- Mix together crust ingredients. Push down 1 1/2 tbsp in the bottom of each cup.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together coconut milk, agar agar powder and sugar. Bring to a mild boil and continue stirring until the sugar and agar agar are dissolved. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a blender, blend together coconut milk mixture with silken tofu, lime juice, lime zest and vanilla extract.
- Pour 1/4 cup “cheesecake” mixture in each muffin cup.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and additional lime zest & enjoy!
Additional Recipes You’ll Love:
I have several delicious snack and dessert recipes you may also love: No Bake Red Velvet Truffles (paleo, vegan), Lemon Protein Balls (gf, df, nut free), Cookies & Cream Truffles (gf, vegan), Cookie Dough Fudge Bars (vegan, paleo), Rocky Road Fudge Bars (vegan, paleo), & more dessert recipes
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!