Hope you love this Cookie Dough Nice Cream! *This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.Jump to Recipe
Cookie Dough Nice Cream (Banana Ice Cream)
If this photo doesn’t convince you that you need this Cookie Dough Nice Cream, then I don’t know what will. The banana ice cream is made with only 2 ingredients – yes, two!! The cookie dough bites are made with real ingredients and happen to be paleo and vegan as well.
Who doesn’t love healthy cookie dough? Even better when it’s paired with healthy banana ice cream!
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HEALTHY COOKIE DOUGH BANANA ICE CREAM:
All you’ll need is a few simple ingredients, a blender, and glass loaf pan. You’ll be amazed at how delicious this nice cream with cookie dough bites are!
- Banana Ice Cream:
- milk, of choice
- Cookie Dough Bites:
- almond flour
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- coconut milk (full fat)
- vanilla extract
- sea salt
- regular or mini chocolate chips
What I used:
- I absolutely love my Vitamix, but if that isn’t in your budget, this Ninja blender is great!
- 9×5 Glass Loaf Pan – love this one because it has a lid. The lid helps with ice cream especially so that ice crystals don’t form as easily!!
- Almond flour is a little on the pricey side, so I like to buy mine in bulk! You can find my favorite one here. This is especially great if you use almond flour often or plan to use it again in the future. If you need any ideas, below are some of my favorite almond flour recipes!
- You can use any milk for the ice cream or cookie dough bites, but in the cookie dough bites I like using full fat canned coconut milk!
- You can use any chocolate chips you’d like. Since I don’t have any dietary restrictions, I often just buy these chocolate chips, however I also love these dairy-free chocolate chips. For sugar free chocolate chips, this is a great option!
NOTE: I have not personally tried these substitutes for this recipe and can’t guarantee they will work. I share substitutions in hopes to help those who need to make substitutions!
- in place of almond flour, you can try oat flour
- instead of maple syrup, you can substitute for honey or any liquid sweetener (you may just need to tweak the amount)
- coconut milk is not required in the cookie dough bites, you can use any milk of choice
- instead of coconut oil, you can use butter or vegan butter
- you can use any regular or mini chocolate chips (some of my favorites linked above)
These could not be easier! They literally takes 5 minutes to make and a little bit of patience (aka time in the fridge). In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, milk of choice, vanilla extract, and sea salt until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes. Then, roll into ~30 balls and place back into the refrigerator. Blend the frozen bananas and milk until smooth, this will take a few minutes. Mix together “ice cream” and cookie dough bites (saving a few for the top, if desired). Either enjoy immediately or freeze for 1-2+ hours in the glass loaf pan for more scoop-able ice cream.
Cookie Dough Nice Cream
Banana Ice Cream ("Nice Cream")
- 4 bananas diced and frozen
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
Cookie Dough Bites:
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp milk of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix all cookie dough ingredients (besides chocolate chips) together until smooth
- Mix in chocolate chips and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes
- Roll into ~30 balls and put back in the refrigerator
- Blend the frozen bananas and milk until smooth, this will take a few minutes
- Mix together “ice cream” and cookie dough bites (saving a few for the top, if desired)
- Either enjoy immediately, or freeze for 1-2+ hours in a glass bread pan for more scoop-able ice cream
Additional Recipes You’ll Love:
I have several delicious snack and dessert recipes you may also love: No Bake Red Velvet Truffles (paleo, vegan), Lemon Protein Balls (gf, df, nut free), Cookies & Cream Truffles (gf, vegan), Cookie Dough Fudge Bars (vegan, paleo), Rocky Road Fudge Bars (vegan, paleo), Cinnamon Roll Muffins, Coffee Cake Greek Yogurt Muffins, Birthday Cake Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet (paleo & vegan), Cookie Dough Fudge Bars (paleo & vegan), Double Chocolate Cookie Skillet (paleo & vegan), Lemon Bars (gluten-free), Flourless Zucchini Brownies (paleo) & more dessert recipes
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!