Funfetti Cream Cheese MuffinsJump to Recipe
How fun are these funfetti cream cheese muffins!? I don’t know about you, but anything with sprinkles just makes me happy! Especially when it means I can eat sprinkles for breakfast. Woo!
These are light and fluffy, not very sweet, and have a delicious cream cheese filling. They are made with only a handful of ingredients that you probably already have on hand. If you’d like, you can skip the cream cheese filling (although I don’t recommend it). Hope you love them as much as we do!
What You’ll Need:
You only need a handful of ingredients and a few simple steps to make these Funfetti Cream Cheese Muffins!
- almond flour
- brown sugar
- milk of choice
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
- cream cheese
* Possible substitutes listed below. NOTE: I have not personally tried any of these substitutes for this recipe, however I believe they could work.
- You could substitute coconut sugar for the brown sugar
- For the butter, you could substitute vegan butter
How To Make:
This recipe comes together in just a few simple steps. First, combine the wet ingredients, then add in the dry ingredients. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 the way full. Then, add a dollop of the cream cheese mixture, push down gently and cover the cream cheese with batter. Top with extra sprinkles!
Funfetti Cream Cheese Muffins
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tbsp butter softened
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp sprinkles
- 3/4 cup cream cheese 6 oz
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cane sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & line 12 muffin slots with silicone muffin liners.
- Cream together the eggs, butter, and brown sugar. Add in milk and vanilla extract.
- Add in almond flour and baking powder and mix until well combined. Fold in sprinkles.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, milk, vanilla, and sugar (optional) until it forms a creamy mixture
- Fill each muffin cup ~3/4 full. Place ~ 1 tbsp cream cheese mixture in the center of each muffin.
- Using a spoon, slightly push down the cream cheese then swirl the batter over top so that the cream cheese is mostly covered. Top with additional sprinkles
- Bake for 21-23 minutes
- Let cool completely & enjoy!
Additional Recipes You’ll Love:
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!