*I hope you love these Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies as much as we do! This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.Jump to Recipe
Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
These Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies are one of my favorite new recipes this year!! The sweetness of the white chocolate mixed with fresh raspberries make these a flavor party in your mouth. These blondies are moist, bright and perfectly sweet.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this white chocolate blondies recipe and only about 5 minutes of prep time. Simple, delicious recipes are always my favorite! These cuties literally just need a bowl, a fork and an 8×8 glass baking dish to make! As always, possible substitutions are listed below.
HOW TO MAKE (THE MOST DELICIOUS) RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE BLONDIES:
There are only a few simple steps in how to make these blondies. Basically, you need a handful of ingredients and a mixing bowl and a fork to make your white chocolate rapsberry blondies dreams come true!
- all purpose flour
- brown sugar
- cane sugar
- unsalted butter
- vanilla extract
- fresh raspberries
- white chocolate chips
What I used:
- Glass 8×8 baking dish – I love this one because it is less than $14 and has a lid making it perfect to keep leftovers!
- You can use any all purpose flour that you’d like, I personally love this one.
NOTE: I have not personally tried these substitutes for this recipe and can’t guarantee they will work. I share substitutions in hopes to help those who need to make substitutions!
- If you want to make these vegan, you could try using non-dairy butter and an egg substitute of your choice. My favorite egg substitute is flax egg(s), which is 1 tbsp flaxseed meal mixed with 2 – 2 1/2 tbsp water (for 1 egg). You can also try applesauce (1/4 cup per egg and may want to add an extra 1/2 tsp baking powder) or banana (1 small ripe banana = 1 egg). Note: with this recipe, these substitutes may not work very well. Could be worth a try though!
- in place of all purpose flour, you can try gluten-free all purpose flour or possibly a mix of almond flour and coconut flour (probably ~3/4 cup almond flour and maybe 2-4 tbsp coconut flour)
- instead of cane sugar, you could try monkfruit or another granulated sugar; in place of brown sugar, you could try coconut sugar.
- you could try substituting the regular butter for vegan butter
This recipe is so easy! First preheat the oven and add parchment paper to your 8×8 glass baking dish. In a medium mixing bowl combine butter, brown sugar and cane sugar. Then, mix in the remainder of the wet ingredients (egg, vanilla extract) until smooth. In the mixing bowl, add in flour and salt. Do not over-mix. Fold in white chocolate chips, then gently mix in fresh raspberries. Evenly spread batter across the baking sheet. Top with extra white chocolate chips and raspberries. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the sides are lightly golden brown and toothpick comes out mostly clean. Let cool completely & enjoy!
Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips plus more for the top
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries plus more for the top
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine butter, brown sugar and cane sugar until smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add in all purpose flour and salt. Mix until no clumps remain but do not over mix.
- Mix in white chocolate chips then gently fold in fresh raspberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the sides are lightly golden brown and a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Let cool completely, cut into 16 squares & enjoy!
Additional Recipes You’ll Love
I have several delicious muffins and desserts that I think you’ll also love: Cinnamon Roll Muffins, Coffee Cake Greek Yogurt Muffins, Birthday Cake Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet (paleo & vegan), Cookie Dough Fudge Bars (paleo & vegan), Double Chocolate Cookie Skillet (paleo & vegan), Lemon Bars (gluten-free), Flourless Zucchini Brownies (paleo)
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!