Monster Protein Cookies
No need to buy expensive protein cookies anymore, these Monster Protein Cookies are all you need! I’ve been making my own protein snacks the last year+ and I absolutely love creating new flavors and types of snacks! They taste amazing and are much cheaper than the store bought versions.
These protein cookies are soft and chewy and packed with protein! Also, they only require only a few ingredients to make!
What You’ll Need:
To make these Monster Protein Cookies, you’ll just need 7 main ingredients and a few simple steps!
- oat flour (can buy or blend rolled oats until flour-like)
- peanut butter
- vanilla pea protein – I used Vanilla Probiotic Pea Protein
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
* Possible substitutes listed below. NOTE: I have not personally tried any of these substitutes for this recipe, however I believe they could work.
- if you can’t have peanut butter, you could substitute any nut or seed butter!
- you should be able to use any pea protein powder in these
- if you don’t have M&Ms, you can use chocolate chips instead
How To Make:
This recipe comes together in just a few simple steps. First, you’ll mix the peanut butter, maple, egg, vanilla, and milk together until smooth. Then, mix in the pea protein, oat flour, and baking powder. Finally, fold in the M&Ms. Roll into 15 balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Press down and bake for 8-10 min.
Monster Protein Cookies
- 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp vanilla pea protein powder
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup drippy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat
- Mix together egg, peanut butter, maple syrup, milk and vanilla extract until smooth. Then mix in oat flour, pea protein, baking powder and salt. Finally, fold in M&Ms.* the cookies are not very sweet, so if you'd like – add some extra M&Ms, chocolate chips, or granulated sugar of your choice.
- Roll into 14-16 balls, place on baking sheet and and push down slightly to flatten. Top with a few extra M&Ms.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool & enjoy!
Additional Recipes You’ll Love:
I have several delicious snack recipes you may also love: Lemon Protein Balls (gf, df, nut free), Snickerdoodle Protein Cookies (df, gf, paleo), Unicorn Cookie Dough Protein Balls (df, gf, paleo), Chocolate Protein Donuts (gf, df, nut free, paleo), & more snack recipes!
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!