I love having quick & easy snacks on hand (especially if they are also filling!) and homemade protein bars/balls have been my go-to the last year+!
These are made with just 5 main ingredients and take less than 5 minutes to make! Woohoo! The two flavors are made with the exact same base ingredients, just different toppings/fillings.
The recipe makes 20 total, I split the dough in half and did 10 of each!
- Natural nut or seed butter (any will work – I used peanut butter)
- Pea protein (could probably sub for any protein powder, but I haven’t tried others. I have used Nuzest “just natural” or “probiotic cacao” for a long time now and it’s my absolute favorite (code “figgindelicious” gets you 15% off)
- Maple syrup
- Coconut flour
- Vanilla extract
- Milk (of choice)
𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 – add mini chocolate chips & sprinkles
𝘚𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘦 – roll in mixture of cinnamon/coconut sugar
Unicorn Cookie Dough & Snickerdoodle Protein Balls
- 1 cup natural nut butter
- 1/3 cup pea protein
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together (wet first, then add dry)
- 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 – add mini chocolate chips & sprinkles
- 𝘚𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘦 – roll in mixture of cinnamon/coconut sugar