Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies
These fudgy pumpkin brownies are next level good. So chocolatey, creamy and fudgy. They are made with dark chocolate chips, pumpkin purée, nutrient-dense cacao powder and wholesome ingredients like tahini. Each bite is filled with fudgy goodness and melty chocolate, making this a truly decadent dessert that is sneakily healthy.
There’s not much better than a delicious brownie, and these are just that! They are also nut-free, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free and could be made vegan by using a flax egg or other vegan substitute (like banana or applesauce).
What You’ll Need:
To make these Pumpkin Brownies, you’ll just need 10 total ingredients and a few simple steps!
- pumpkin purée
- coconut sugar
- coconut flour
- chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- cacao powder
- vanilla extract
How To Make:
All you need is: a mixing bowl, small saucepan (or microwavable bowl), 8×8 baking dish, and parchment paper! To make, all you have to do is whisk together the wet ingredients (egg, coconut sugar, pumpkin purée, tahini, vanilla extract). Then, add in the cacao powder and coconut flour. Finally, melt together coconut oil and chocolate chips, then add in that to the batter. If you’d like, mix in a few extra chocolate chips (recommended). Then bake, let cool & enjoy!
Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips + more to sprinkle in batter if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8 x 8 glass pan with parchment paper
- In a medium mixing bowl – whisk together eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Once combined, mix in tahini and pumpkin purée, and finally the flour and cacao powder.
- In a sauce pan, melt coconut oil over medium heat (this won’t take long!) then remove from heat, add in chocolate and mix until smooth
- Add chocolate mixture to the batter and mix thoroughly. Add a handful of chocolate chips to the batter, if desired.
- Pour combined mixture into the glass pan
- Bake for 28-30 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes, cut and enjoy
Additional Recipes You’ll Love:
I have several delicious dessert recipes you may also love: Cinnamon Roll Muffins , Cookie Dough Fudge Bars (paleo & vegan), Double Chocolate Cookie Skillet (paleo & vegan),Lemon Bars (gluten-free), Flourless Zucchini Brownies (paleo), Birthday Cake Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet (paleo & vegan)
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!