Football Snack SpreadJump to Recipe
I’m definitely team snacks when it comes to pro football. College football and basketball are a different story, but I’ve never been a big pro football fan (probably because I grew up in LA and we didn’t have a football team).
This football snack spread has a mix of different snacks and something everyone will love! It also didn’t take too long to throw together which is a huge win
What You’ll Need:
- Million Dollar Dip: cream cheese, greek yogurt, green onions, bacon (cooked and crumbled), cheddar cheese, garlic, salt/pepper served with Simple Mills almond flour sea salt crackers
- Hummus and Veggies: Ithaca buffalo ranch hummus, carrots, celery
- Baked Wings: chicken party wings, avocado oil, dry smoking rub
- Garlic knots: refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, unsalted butter, freshly grated parmesan, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper (I used DamnDelicious’ recipe for these)
How To Make:
The wings take the longest to bake, so I started with them! Toss them in spices and bake for 40 minutes. While they are baking, make your million dollar dip (takes about 5-10 minutes) and the garlic knots. Once the wings are done, you just have to pop the garlic knots in the oven (they bake at the same temperature!). Finally, cut your veggies and serve everything. That’s it!
Million Dollar Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar freshly shredded
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4-6 green onions diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- Mix together cream cheese, greek yogurt and spices until smooth. Mix in cheese, bacon, and green onions.
- Top with extra cheese, bacon and green onions (optional). Serve with crackers of choice.
Baked Chicken Wings
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken party wings
- 4 tbsp dry smoking rub
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and top the baking sheet with a cooling rack.
- In a large bowl, toss wings with oil and smoking rub.
- Spread chicken wings evenly across the cooling rack/baking sheet. Bake for 38-42 minutes.
Garlic knots recipe is from DamnDelicious!
Additional Recipes You’ll Love
I have several delicious snacks and sides that I think you’ll also love: buffalo cauliflower dip, baked garlic parm tots, sweet potato nachos, thai cauliflower “wings”, sweet potato parm tots, sweet potato goat cheese bites
I always love knowing when you guys make (and love) my recipes – so tag me or send me a message on Instagram, or leave a reply/rating below! Also, you can find this recipe, as well as all of my others, on Pinterest (click the photo below to Pin)!