gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
Thai Cauliflower “Wings”
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2/3 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup organic Sunbutter
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- hot sauce to taste optional
- toppings: green onions & sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine flour, milk, and water. Either individually or several at a time, coat cauliflower florets in flour mixture. Spread evenly across baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-32 minutes, or until golden brown. Broil for 1-3 minutes if you want them extra crispy.
- While in oven, combine all ingredients for the sauce.
- Let cauliflower cool for a few minutes, coat with sauce & top with green onions and sesame seeds