gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
Maple Butternut Squash Noodles with Cranberries & Brussel Sprouts
- 2 cups butternut squash spiralized
- 1 lb bag of brussels sprouts cut in half
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with oil, and place brussels sprouts evenly throughout and sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Combine butternut squash noodles with maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Push brussels sprouts to one side, add butternut squash noodles and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- In a bowl, gently mix together brussels, butternut squash, dried cranberries (to give a mighty flavor!) and pecans & serve in dish of your choice 🙂