gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
Baked Garlic Parmesan Tater Tots
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 medium gold potatoes
- 1/2 heaping cup shredded parmesan
- Salt/pepper/garlic to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Microwave cauliflower for about 3 minutes, then microwave potato for ~7-8 min (could also steam cauli and bake the potato).
- Once both cool, peel off skin of potato and use a fork to mash. Then squeeze out excess water from cauliflower using a cheese cloth or towel.
- Mix all ingredients together. Form into 20+ large tots on the baking sheet
- Bake for 25 minutes, then flip and bake for 10-15 more minutes