gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
- 1 package original RightRice
- 1 1/3 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 2-3 cups diced butternut squash
- 1 shallot sliced
- 1 large red apple diced
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt pepper, oregano, thyme to taste
- On a cast iron skillet (or regular skillet), sautee butternut squash with a little bit of oil for 8-10 minutes, or until softened and crispy on the outside. Add in shallots and cook until translucent.
- In a medium saucepan, bring broth to a boil, remove from heat, add in @rightrice and let sit covered for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Season to taste & enjoy 🙂