gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
SunButter Banana Crêpes
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- dash of salt
- coconut oil butter, or ghee for cooking
Fillings & Toppings
- 1/4 cup natural Sunflower Butter SunButter
- 1/4 cup yogurt of choice I used organic greek yogurt
- 1 banana thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup strawberries diced
- 2-3 tbsp cacao nibs and/or mini chocolate chips
- Whisk eggs together, then add in water and coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients (coconut flour, arrowroot flour, salt)
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet and whisk thoroughly until no clumps remain, this will take a minute or two. Let batter sit for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- Warm pan over medium-low heat, add oil or butter and make sure it is evenly coating the entire pan.
- Pour ~1/2 cup mixture in the middle of the pan and tilt back and forth in order for the batter to spread thinly across the entire pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, flip, and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Repeat process (adding more butter or oil before each crepe) until batter is gone. Mine made 5 large crepes.
- Fillings & Toppings – Spread a thin layer of natural Sunbutter on the crepe, followed by a thin layer of yogurt. Place 6-8 banana slices throughout. Roll the crepe. Repeat process for each crepe. Top with strawberries, cacao nibs and/or chocolate chips and Sunbutter drizzle