gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
Cookie Dough Freezer Bars
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup no sugar added Sunbutter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or preferred milk)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup no sugar added Sunbutter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients for the crust. Spread evenly across lined bread pan
- Blend together all ingredients (besides chocolate chips) for the filling. Pour mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly throughout – they will mostly sink to the bottom and that’s ok!
- Freeze for 2-3+ hours, or until the filling hardens. Cut into 8-12 bars & enjoy 🙂