Birthday Cake Protein Bars
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/3 cup pea protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut milk or desired milk
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp sprinkles
- Mix cashew butter, almond butter, honey, vanilla extract, and coconut milk together until smooth. Then mix in pea protein.
- Line a 8×8 dish with parchment paper and evenly spread mixture across bottom
- Sprinkle the sprinkles over the top and press down with a spatula
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, cut & enjoy 🙂
* Best kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator (or freezer).