gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
Salted Caramel Almond Butter Bites
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups dark chocolate chips
- Sea salt
- In a small saucepan, bring the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes (or until mixture is golden brown and starts to thicken), stirring every few minutes. The mixture does not need to be thick like caramel for this recipe!
- Combine the caramel mixture with almond butter. Line a bread pan with parchment paper & pour mixture evenly across bottom.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or until filling is hard enough to cut into squares.
- Cut into 24-30 small squares. Place back in the freezer while you melt the chocolate. Using a fork, dip each square in the melted chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with sea salt and place back in the freezer for ~1 hour.