gure class="wp-block-image size-large">
Hot Cocoa Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows vegan or regular
- Whisk eggs and sugar together, then mix in coconut oil and vanilla extract
- In a separate bowl – mix flour, cacao powder and baking powder. Combine wet and dry ingredients, then fold in chocolate chips
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make 12 cookies. Place 2 marshmallows in the center of each cookie, then roll into a ball so the marshmallow is hidden in the center (could try 3 marshmallows for an extra gooey center)
- Bake for 13-15 minutes